A finish I'll happily share are these Christmas ornaments! They were a Dimensions kit I bought online. I just BARELY managed to finish them in time to give them to friends and family for Christmas - I did keep one ornament for myself, though! Finishing them was definitely the worst part. Tacky glue and felt and I do not play well together, and some of them came out pretty uneven. All part of the charm, I guess.
I found that I really like having a smaller side project I can stitch on the couch when I'm not in the mood to climb behind my giant floor stand! So naturally after finishing the ornaments, I started something else:
It doesn't look like much yet, but someday it'll be a beautiful nebula! I kitted this up almost 2 years ago and I'm really glad to finally work on it. The bright colors are FANTASTIC and a very nice change from Boreas, which is very muddy. I'm coming up on a page finish on Boreas (my first since last May, sadly!) - hopefully I'll have an update soon!