Friday, July 24, 2015

Boreas progress - page 1 finish!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while, but I wanted to wait to post until I hit a major milestone. And now it's here! I present my very first HAED page finish:


I feel like I've really gotten into the swing of things. I'm stitching two columns at a time now, which I think does move things along faster, and I've FINALLY found the right pdf app for me (I'll probably do a separate post on that soon).


I'm really excited to move on to page 2, but it may have to wait a bit as I'm moving apartments next week. Stay tuned!

- Leigh

6 comments:

  1. Well done! What an achievement:) Good luck with your move:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress! Good luck with your move:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first HAED page finish! (I'm jealous...) It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I'm moving over the weekend and super antsy to get back to stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! It looks awesome! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete